Business BillPay Demo
How Business BillPay works
Check out all the features, tools, and reports with this demo.
Save time and postage
How to get Business BillPay
Let’s get started with this simple form, and a Treasury Management pro (like Michaela) will set up Business BillPay and any other tools and solutions that are right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Business BillPay allows businesses the convenience of paying their bills electronically for a small monthly fee.
- Secure and offers a high level of control
- Flexibility to pay virtually anyone, anytime, anywhere
- Simply log in to Business Banking Online to access Business BillPay
- Built-In Reporting to generate reports highlighting your Business BillPay activity. Your transactions will be itemized on your monthly checking account statement
Yes. Based on your requested access, you may make a payment to your UBT loan from any of your UBT funded accounts via the transfer options through Business Banking Online.
- Login to BBO using existing username and password
- Select the Enable Token option within Account Services
- Complete the online token enablement form and submit
Going forward, you will utilize your token in conjunction of your original password.
Contact our Customer Support Team directly. Once you have successfully verified your identity, the team can help you get your account unlocked and provide password reset assistance if needed.
The Favorite Account section on the home page defaults to display your favorite accounts. It’s easy to modify this. Simply click the ‘Edit’ button and select all accounts you would like displayed in the Favorite Accounts pane.
Existing Business Bill Pay users can access Bill Pay by clicking on Bill Payments under the Management Tools option.