Our People Make the Difference
At UBT, your money has people
We're a family-owned bank that cares about our customers, the communities we serve, and each other. When you call or chat looking for support, you are talking to real people (like Jesse) who really care.
Regional & Specialized Support
Need Answers After Hours?
Come See Us
Updates for your next branch visit
UBT no longer requires vaccinated customers or associates to wear masks; however, customers and associates who have chosen not to vaccinate are encouraged to continue to wear a mask. If you’re wearing a mask, we’ll simply ask that you lower it to identify yourself at our secured entrances or when you meet with a teller or banker.
We’ll continue to adhere to social distancing guidelines within branches for your safety and ours, so please keep your eyes peeled for updates on how to make the most of your next visit to a branch. See you soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
For specific questions related to your Nebraska property escrow analysis, please click here for our FAQ download. If you have any questions not covered in the FAQ, our contact information is in the download.
Great question! At UBT, we’re doing all we can to keep your data safe, but you can do a lot on your own keep your account information secure. Here are ways to protect yourself against cybercrimes and fraud.
- Make sure your password is strong with a combination of words, numbers, and symbols that is easy to remember but hard to guess. Using a unique username and password (not just a strong password) for your banking account is critical security and best practice.
- Be leery of emails you weren’t expecting even if they appear to come from someone you know, and never open attachments or click on hyperlinks in these emails.
- Remember that no UBT employee or any other bank or IT professional will ever call, text, or email you to ask for your password.
- Don’t trust unsolicited phone calls or emails asking for payment or personal information.
- Don’t share or provide a password over the phone or through a link you receive in an email.
- Don’t click on links or attachments sent by people you do not know through social media messaging apps.
Yes. We want to assure you that Union Bank’s cybersecurity team is continually assessing threat information and monitoring our systems to keep your information — and your money — safe and secure.
We want to assure you that UBT has a team devoted to cybersecurity whose job it is to monitor for potential threats and vulnerabilities. They have extensive technical controls in place to protect our networks and data — including your information.
If you’re paying from a UBT account prior to 9 p.m. CT on a business day, the payment will process on that same business day. If it’s after 9 p.m. CT on a business day or it’s a weekend or holiday, the payment will process on the next business day.
If you’re paying from a non-UBT account and submit your payment prior to 6 p.m. CT on a business day and you select the same day as the transfer date, the loan payment will credit on the next business day. If the payment is submitted after 6 p.m. CT on a business day or it’s a weekend or holiday, the earliest date available for you to select as the transfer date is the next business day. Your loan payment will then be credited within two business days.
Yes. Simply select Future as your scheduling option. You’ll be able to select which date you’d like your payment to come out on.