Greek Loan Checklist
Before you secure financing
1. Past three years of financials, including Balance Sheet and Income Statement
2. Total membership and trends over last three years
- Amount of members living in, amount of members living out
3. Current property value
4. Proposed project budget
5. Projections upon stabilization (if applicable)
6. Campaign information
- Increased capacity?
- Time frame
- Dollars raised to date
- Dollars collected to date
- Timing of payments on collections
- Projections of total campaign
- Previous campaign history: Have other successful campaigns been completed?
7. History of Organization
- Local chapter history
- Alumni board background
- Support received from other related organizations (if applicable)
- If the house has ever had its charter revoked from the national organization or university, please provide documentation as to when that was and the reasoning in which it occurred
Ready to Get Started?
Greek house loan resources
Our Greek house loan questionnaire will help us get to know you and find the right solution for your project. If you'd like to talk to someone, fill out the form to request more information and one of our loan officers will be in touch to walk you through the process and answer your questions.
Learning Center articles, guides, blogs, podcasts, and videos are for informational purposes only and are not an advertisement for a product or service. The accuracy and completeness is not guaranteed and does not constitute legal or tax advice. Please consult with your own tax, legal, and financial advisors.