Patient Account Financing
Here’s how it works
When a patient receives a bill from your health care facility, they can turn to UBT for a repayment plan. We’ll issue a loan in the amount of the bill to the patient. Your facility gets paid immediately, improving your cash flow, and your patient has a long-term loan with regular, fixed payments that they can manage.
The Provider Experience
Contact our team
The Patient Experience
Peace of mind
Relax knowing you don’t have to pay your balance all at once.
Affordable monthly payments
Qualifying for the loan program is easy
No pre-payment penalties
Easy to apply
You don’t have to wade through a ton of paperwork to get started.
Simple online application
Documents can quickly be signed electronically
Many ways to pay
Make payments how it's most convenient for you.
Auto-deduction from your bank account
Mail a check
Help is here
Our Customer Support Team is here for you seven days a week.
Online chat at ubt.com/help
Online & mobile banking
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages to my patients?
A patient account financing program helps your patients in the following ways:
- Manageable monthly payments
- Patients able to add to their existing loan
- Every patient is treated with a high level of respect and integrity
What patient account financing reports are available to us?
On a monthly basis you will receive:
- Outstanding volume summary report
- Account-level information on new loans and repurchases sent daily
- Analysis on the YTD repurchases and delinquent accounts
How can a patient account financing program improve our cash flow?
There are several components that will save your staff time and effort:
- Immediate account resolution via ACH
- Decrease A/R days and bad debt
- Eliminate additional expense of collecting accounts in-house